Saturday, January 26, 2013

"Take Five"

I like "Take Five" by Dave Brubeck Quartet so much.
This is one of pieces that I really want to be able to play on piano someday.

Recently I purchased the music book for beginner that include "Take Five".
This sheet is not satisfactory at all because it is too simplified and it is in different tonality.
But I think this is a good starting point for me.
It is good for me to learn melody and rhythms...and to practice reading the sheet.
After studying this "Take Five" for "beginner", I would like to try different versions.
But I think that I will need at least one month to be able to play it (for beginners) comfortably.


1 comment:

  1. How about learning dancing? To get the rhythms in your body... This is something I myself am thinking... To move body. Music has lots to do with our bodies.

    ReplyDelete