Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I couldn't see it to happen at all.

Wow, Oakland A's took the division title.
Rangers was a forerunner for the entire season until yesterday, and A's overpassed Rangers at the final day of the regular season.
It's so dramatic! That's a stunning news!
From the beginning of this season till the last week, I've never ever thought about this posibility.
Simply amazing and unbelievable! I still can't believe that this is real.
I wonder what was so special about this year's A's.......
Well, I guess I should see more possibilities from my students at school.
They might be able to accomplish much more than what I can anticipate.







1 comment:

  1. I thought Billy Bean came up with a new formula to select a teacm that can create synergy...? Added some hidden factor somewhere???

    ReplyDelete