Saturday, October 13, 2012

My body does it, not my brain!

Checking emails is my daily task.
Well I lied.  Actually I don't do it daily....but...indeed, it is the task!

For whatever reason, I have to log in with my username and password every time.
And I can log in without looking at a cheat sheet or hacking because I remember my password.
Well I lied once again. Actually I don't remember it.
I just didn't know that I didn't remember it clearly.

A few days ago, I tried to check my email from the I-PAD.
It was my first attempt to check my emails with my new gadget.
I set newly acquired Apple's email account for the default which I don't use it elsewhere.
So I have to log in with my user name and password for all other accounts.
After failing to log in several times, I realized that I don't remember my password.
My fingers remembered the correct sequence of typing password, but my brain doesn't remember it clearly. It was absolutely new experience for my fingers to type in passwords with the virtual keyboard in the I-PAD's screen.

Now I understand that body could be useful to learn something.



1 comment:

  1. Very interesting observation. I think there is something profound in this discovery. Got to think about it myself, too...

    ReplyDelete