Monday, December 10, 2012

Which brand of Bottle of Water Tastes the Best?

Sampling 10 students of statistics class, I tried to figure out which brand of bottle of water tastes the best.

I asked them to rate each (label masked) between 1 and 5 for the following 8 brand.

Aquafina
Dasani
Evian
Fiji
Poland Spring Water (the most inexpensive among them)
Smart Water
Volvic
Voss  (the most expensive)


The result of this simple test was Fiji and Smart Water taste the best, Evian the worst.

I tasted them by myself separetely (except Fiji), and I found

Volvic and Smart Water tastes better than the others.
Didn't find any difference between Aquafina, Dasani, PSW, and Voss.
I didn't like Evian.

I should buy Fiji to taste it because I've never tried it before.
But tap water, 1000 times cheaper than PSW, is replaceable for my dull tongue.
I probably can't recognize much difference anyway...

1 comment:

  1. What is the difference in prices? I hear Fiji is well received by those who is fussy about water.

    ReplyDelete