Sunday, December 2, 2012

"None was started by one person."

"None was started by one person." by Ernesto Sirolli.

Recently I gain a bit of interest in the Africa.
I never had any curiosity in Africa.
After restudying some geography, I began to wonder how the life of typical Africans are like.
I've never been there and I'm not willing to visit there because of the safety issue.
But is there anything I can do to help improving their lifestyle....from the distance?
My current solution is that I can't do anything. I have no power to change it in significant way.

While watching Ernesto Sirolli's talk on TED, I realized that I'm lacking the concept of working as team.  I guess I'm still believing "I'm almightly" in some way.
I must learn how to get help where I can't do very well.
Stop trying to do everything by myself!



http://www.ted.com/speakers/ernesto_sirolli.html

No comments:

Post a Comment