Monday, January 7, 2013

Add Something into a Ricecooker.


 I just have to mix it with rice into a ricecooker and just wait for 50 minutes or so.
Then I can enjoy flavored rice with mixtures such as mushrooms and crabs.
But I had never come up with idea of mixing something other than products on markets that is solely for mixing with rice.

When I was reading some article, I learned that some people add butter into the ricecooker to make the rice less sticky.  I've never thought about adding butter into the ricecooker.
I thought that it would be fun to try adding various things into the ricecooker.

For my first challenge, I added several scoops of salmon flakes.
Well, it is not a big adventure yet it is a huge first step for me enjoying cooking.
This year, I would like to cook more by myself and train my taste sensation.

By the way, I liked the smell of salmon from the ricecooker.
But I thought that I should've add more when I was eating it. Too frugal am I?

1 comment:

  1. Wonder if the smells of what you add will stick to the cooker???

    ReplyDelete