Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Give Up to Leave Fame!

After my little dinner, I noticed sound of fireworks.
The loudness indicates that the fireworks were held nearby. 
I expected to see it from here, so I went outside. T
here was a drizzling, but I found out a good view spot under a tree in front of my apartment. 
A bit too far to feel the sonic vibration.
But I did enjoy the incessant sequence of fireworks for 10 minutes or so.  

While watching the show, I felt how short the life of each one of fireworks’ bombs.
I don’t know how challenging to create an exquisite and enchanting bomb.
Anyway its life is so short, much shorter than cherry blossoms which are famous representation for a short lived life in Japanese culture.
Each bomb was glorious for a second and was already in oblivion in another second.

So sad isn’t it? What a pitiful life! Or Am I wrong!?
After all, human’s life is very short. It is as short as the fire bombs.
Yeah, I remember now that everything is in relative scale.
Each one of us is just like a single bomb in the sequence of the firework show.

Hey, don’t try to live for leaving fame!
If one bomb’s smoke remained in the air for long, people can’t enjoy the rest of the show.
Just exit the stage without hesitation!

Ok, I try to reset my mind and I’m not going to fear of a life like the bomb or the cherry blossoms.
Yes, spectators forget each one of the explosions but they feel something by seeing the fireworks and their hearts reshape by the end of the show. They forget all the details, but they gain something!
If a bomb can do it, I can live like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment