Monday, September 10, 2012

Rejecting the Sunlight...What a Gloomy Life!

I used to think there is nothing special about birthday.
"Well, birthday is just one of 365 days in the year. Why does people act strangely in such days?"
I really didn't understand it.
"Are you really sure that you're born in exactly xx years ago?"

I used to think that studying subjects such as history and geography is fruitless effort.
"Is such knowledge mandatory for our daily life?"
I really didn't have a clue why I had to study them when I was a student.
My understanding was that school is a place to establish my own studying habit/style and become an independent learner.
So....I didn't put effort on these subjects...because my style was "Do what I like, don't do what I don't like."
My style didn't change since then.
But my stance toward subjects which I used to be hated is changing.
I become more open minded to accept them rather than to reject them.



Rejecting the speciality of my birthday wouldn't produce anything good.
Accepting it might produce some happiness...maybe.

Rejecting A to Z makes my life boring and unproductive.
Rejection is an evil!

So why the devil is nested in my immatured brain?
I believed that repulsion is cool!
Ironically, repulsion made my life cold.
It's true. Learning provides me energy, and I bragged I didn't have to learn those useless things.



1 comment: