Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Squall hit NY on last Saturday.

I was going to meet someone, and I had a right to choose date and time to meet up.
On Friday just prior to the weekend, I decided  "Saturday 2pm".

Then a heavy rain falls here...on Saturday.
I had to drive through the horrible visibility due to the severe squall.
I saw at least three sites of accident during my 2 hours of round trip that day.
I was actually very happy to return home without a problem.
Next day was clear and sunny.
The sky is blue and beautiful.

I'm really impressed to myself.
These days, I'm simultaneously reading the following books.
a book on weather forecasting, a book on weather (for children), and a book on global warming.
And...I was completely unaware of the weather forecast for the weekend.
How comical I could be!


1 comment:

  1. Life is interesting because oftentimes things do not go as we plan. There is a joke : If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans. Glad you made it home safely.

    ReplyDelete