Wednesday, November 21, 2012

At the Verizon's Customer Service

I was using Verizon's Hot Spot for internet connection since Jan of 2011.
I signed for a two years contract.
The device only gave me unstable connectivity and I'm not so satisfied.
But I didn't terminate the contract because I didn't find any sound alternatives and also I didn't want to pay penalties for early termination.

But about two weeks ago, right after Hurricane Sandy passed NY, the device stopped working.
I was hoping that Verizon would give me a replacement without any charge because the device broke within 2 years. 
I went to the Verizon shop for seeking help.
Then I was told to call to the custer service.

After 15 minutes of communication with the gentle male on phone, I felt very good despite the fact I originally didn't plan to use my option to upgrade the device for additional cost and I don't receive any compensation for the parking fee for visiting the shop!

I have to bow to the customer service gentleman for his communication skill.
He calmed me down and lead me into buying another Verizon's product!
I still can't figure out why he could do that. What set of skills did he has???

Communicating with him was well worth paying $70.00!....Maybe not....
But I had things to learn from him and I'm satified for now.
I just hope the new device is also a satisfactory one.






No comments:

Post a Comment