Friday, November 23, 2012

Myself as a Resource to make the World Better.

Am I doing my best to make this world better?

Teaching mathematics to high school students is the best I can do???

I probably can't help every single person in the world.
But I can probably help my family at least to some extent.
Then how many people I should try to help? Tens? Hundreds? Thousands? Millions?

I feel that a school is very small world. I can't do much for the world if I'm stucked here....
Or can I? If teachers give positive influence toward students who might do something good for the world....???


As one of the member who grew up in blessed society, a feel of  responsibility to do something good for the society is emerging a little by little.
At this moment, I have no knowledge and skills to help many people.
I aspire to find the way that I can contribute to the world in the maximum way.




1 comment:

  1. To help in what way? Different people have different needs and sometimes it is really difficult to see what you can do to help... What I can say from my limited experiences is that we need to learn to feel for others, to be able to be in their shoes, so to speak. Each individual must find his/her own solutions when faced difficulties. If you can share your love and compassion at such times, it will go a long way.

    ReplyDelete