Thursday, August 2, 2012

Don't Rush.

Eating hastily is probably not the best way of eating. Foods wouldn't be digested efficiently.
As I force myself to gain more knowledge rapidly in short time, I'm sacrificing the opportunity to deepen my comprehension. 
For more effective learning, I want to strengthen my digesting system.
A cliche which I should keep in my mind all the time is "Don't Rush. Chew Well".
Even though I shouldn't rush much, I shouldn't drive like at a turtle speed.
I should figure out the speed of absorbing which would optimise my comprehension both in quality and quantity. Well I will need innumerable amount of trial and errors...hoping that the sequence of refinement will converges quickly.


1 comment:

  1. There is also a wave function. Sometimes you absorb quickly and sometimes even if you try your best you cannot digest anything. Go along with the flow may be the key.

    ReplyDelete