Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Get Out of the Chaos

I feel that I know nothing now.
There are too many things which I'm ignorant at.
I have desire to learn those things, but I can't learn everything.
There isn't enough time to learn all.
By thinking so, after all, I have diffiuculty sustain my curiousity.
Consequently I'm not really learning anything meaningful.
I feel that the only way to overcome this dilemma is to give up most things and focus on a few things that I really really want to know more about.
The ability to give up many things for one thing, or the skill to select one from myriad matters.

Sounds easy...why I can't practice it?

My mind is in total chaos, and I haven't figured out what I really have to do....
I guess I have to get out of this maze at first or I'm a unsolved zigsaw puzzle forever.
But once I figure out my direction, I surely can reconstruct my ruler for finer judgement and valuation.

1 comment:

  1. To be interested in millions of things is great. Your mind may feel like total chaos now but eventually all these small pieces will come together and point a direction for you. I would not force myself to choose a few things to focus on but let myself enjoy the chaos for now and see how the things will run their course. It is like quantum theory? It may look chaotic but I think you are following the general direction for the thing you are searching for. Be true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete