Monday, August 6, 2012

Overcome the first week ordeal (ordeal???)

There is a moment of ecstasy when I actually can feel the improvement on what I'm working on.
And that feeling becomes the driving force to push me even further.

For example, push up exercise:
I could only do it 5 times and give up immediately.
I really hated to do push up.
Yet very recently I started practicing it on daily basis.
Just after one week of unwilling and tiresome praticing of push ups, I could count up to 20.
Not only the improvement in the duration of the exercise, my heart began to feel lighter.
I mean that now I don't feel too much pain to start doing push ups. Actually it's getting joyful (a little bit though.)

It is difficult to initiate the unwanted and painful work.
However once we get used to it and see some improvement, bright future (like I become strong enough to push up 100 times continually) seems at the graspable distance.
Am I daydreaming???
Maybe that's true...but it is better than doing nothing by giving up every hope.



1 comment: