Friday, August 31, 2012

Virtual Trip

Since the beginning of last month, I'm slowly learning the geography of the world.
My main objective is to remember names and locations of all countries in the world.

As you may know that this is merely a topic from high school geography course.
So I should say "RE-learning" instead of "learning".
But I don't remember much from the course, and I feel that I'm learning something new.

Although my goal is ultimately just learn names and locations of each country,
I want and need to gain more information to solidify such knowledge.
With help of internet, I try to imagine myself sightseeing these countries.
How is the weather there like?
How convenient the public transportation?
Where is good sightseeing spot?

After my virtual trip to several developing countries, I realized that safety is the huge issue in most countries.
For now, beautiful photos are more than sufficient to satisfy my desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment